Thursday 25 August 2011

Paintings

In this post I show two of my paintings. In my opinion, to be a skillful painter is important within the design because all designs have some art inside and also, I think It is easier to get the design through the software if you have done a sketch before on a paper.

I have to say that It is not necessary to be good painter to became a good graphic designer as I know people who are good without it, but I think it can help you sometimes.




London


Venus de Milo





The first one is the last painting I made in acrylic which is the famous "Piccadilly Circus" in central London. The second one is a drawing which I made when I was studying art at high school and it is made with pencil and charcoal, good way to do a sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment