Friday 5 August 2011

A corporate logo design

This was my first work on corporate identity for one of the franchises of Tourline Express, Cantagui S.L, dedicated to urgent transport and which provides local, national and international services within the logistic industry from Santander, Spain.

It was a challenge when they asked me for designing their corporate identity logo that it is so personal, and actually, when you start something from the beginning it is always a really difficult dare for any designer. The owners had clear ideas, we could get an understanding and I think I gave them what they wanted. I have to say that It was easy working with them.


How it is made

The logistic world has a huge movement and the identity had to transmit that feeling so I thought of putting in the logo these shapes which are filled of life and swing and, at the same time, they can work like roads for the vehicles.

The three kind of vehicles symbolize the three services that the company offer, motorcycle within the city for local services, a van for longer trips for national services, and a plane representing the international services.

There is as well an implicit symbolism made it just for the owners and It is that the shape of the logo It is an "M" the whole of it, and a reversed "J" the blue part, with which the names of the two ladies who run the company start.



After the logo was made, they put it in a website which was created by a computer company. I leave the link below:



I dedicate this post to one of the owners who gave me this opportunity and is someone special for me, Mbel.




No comments:

Post a Comment