Tuesday 2 August 2011

The beginning of a new stage


I am at the first stage of a new life, the professional one. I finished my degree in "Industrial and Multimedia Design" one year ago, and right now, I am living in London in order to improve my English, which is in my opinion, the most important language of the world. It is the moment, I am trying to find a job related to what I have studied during 4 years.


You have been studying for years, but actually you do know nothing. In this profession you keep learning every day, you became a professional little by little, step by step… you have to follow a long way but It is so exciting as well.



This blog is a way to show how is my professional career going, and of course, to show people many things about design and things that I made and I will make. I will do my best to make it easy to follow and interesting. Here we go!


2 comments:

  1. Of course it´s your moment from now on you can only grow up as a professional!!!

    ReplyDelete